[DeTomaso] Short Tail Light Studs & Screws???

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 13:06:21 EDT 2009

I was trying in mount a pair of new tail lights and had 2 issues:

1)  The studs just barely reach through the body,  they seem pretty tight in the plastic, can I screw then out and put in longer studs without risking cracking the plastic they screw into?

2)  The screws that attach the lens to the back piece just barely engage the back piece, they look like number 6 one inch screws.  It that what I'm stuck with?

Ken