[DeTomaso] Chesapeake Pantera T-shirts

Ron McCall rfmccall at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 21:48:26 EDT 2009

We are having some really cool T-shirts made up for the Chesapeake Pantera chapter of POCA.
I was curious if anyone would be interested in them.
They will be black and feature a large club logo on the front. There will be a choice of colors for the
car in the logo.(blue, yellow,red or orange). The price will be $14.00 + actual shipping .
Our club logo is VERY cool and was designed by a member (Curtis Eaves)

If interested in seeing a computer rendition of what the shirt will look like, please e-mail me at
rfmccall at comcast.net and I will send you a picture.
They should be delivered from the printer in time for the annual club ppicnic this Saturday!
Thanks,
Ron McCall