[DeTomaso] lower pantera shafts link

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Oct 4 11:37:57 EDT 2009

Nice job, Bill.  Now your rear suspension can compress without bending the
lower a-arm.  That has got to feel better.

I've seen these lower a-arms frozen on many Pantera's including two of mine.
I am surprised that there are few reported incidences of the lower a-arm
failing.

I am also curious how many other owners are driving around with this
condition.  I'll bet there are many.

We routinely inspect the Space City Pantera members' cars for this malady
and take preventative measures that include drilling the hub carrier to
flood the cavity with grease.  Easy to avoid - a b%^&h to repair

JT