[DeTomaso] Spot the 10-inch Campagnolo wheel differences

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 19:01:09 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Most people know that there are great differences between the
first-generation, circa 1972 10-inch Campagnolo wheels (with the extended ribs) and the
more commonly found later production wheels.   All this time I assumed there
were only those two variations.

I recently scored a second set of 1982-era 10-inch wheels, upon which I'm
going to be mounting a set of dedicated track tires (Hoosier radials).
However, in comparing them to the 1989-era wheels that are currently on my car,
I was shocked to find at least four detail differences.

Here--take a look for yourself, and see how many you can spot?   Share your
findings, as there may be even more differences than I've found so far!
(Note--the stickers don't count).

In the upper right corner, above the image, there is a 'full size' link
that will let you get really up close and personal.

Looking forward to hearing your responses! :>)