[DeTomaso] Help for flooding under braking

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 14:16:51 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

Recently I learned that Holley makes a specific line of carbs for off-road
applications, i.e. 4x4.   Among the innovations is a unique carb bowl vent
tube assembly, which connects the two bowls and is offset to clear the carb
stud, and vented at the top.   I have approximated this with rubber hose to
good effect, but have always intended to bend some brake tubing and fabricate
a proper one.

Now, I may just phone Holley and buy some of these suckers (just the tubes)
and be done with it!

Here's a photo of the top of the carb:

http://static.summitracing.com/global/images/prod/large/hly-0-90470_w.jpg