[DeTomaso] Bulkhead Reduction Kit

ADRMPRINCE at aol.com ADRMPRINCE at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 21:38:19 EDT 2009

Thanks to all who have responded about the bulkhead reduction.  I got  some
really good information and will keep all advised as to my progress once I
get this job done.

Thanks once again.

Rue Prince #3719

In a message dated 9/24/2009 9:58:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 9/24/09 10 31 58, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> The  commercial kits
> also require the bubble to be cut free.

Just to clarify--the kits normally are sold with a completely new back
panel, either with or without a removable bubble.   No cutting  required.
But
if you only buy a partial kit (i.e. the engine  hardware), then you're on
your
own as far as the back panel mods are  concerned....

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com