[DeTomaso] Steel distributor gears for 351C

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 18:06:37 EDT 2009

What's the difference between Windsor and Cleveland cam/dist gears?  I assume there are lots of gears compatible with the Windsor, so is there a reason why a cam can't be made for a Cleveland that has a gear compatible with a Windsor dist gear?

Do the gear press onto a cam, or are they machined on the car?

Ken