[DeTomaso] lower pantera shafts

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:58:30 EDT 2009

As I see it you can make a cut like that but you would have to be very careful not to hit the upright or the control arm.
You would be cutting through about 3" of metal when you do.  My first move would be to soak it with a 50/50 mix of acetone and ATF then try the press again with steady pressure while whacking the upright...then heat...finally violence.  Cutting like you
describe would be the violence I referred to.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa