[DeTomaso] 1972 Gumball Detomaso Pantera

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Oct 2 10:05:05 EDT 2009

Engine dolly's are easy to make and very handy. I make them where the ZF
rolls up to the engine and can be mounted or dismounted. Make sure you
use GOOD casters.

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/1905/es/es1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/1905/es/es2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/1905/es/es3.jpg