[DeTomaso] 1972 Gumball Detomaso Pantera

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 15:54:35 EDT 2009

Hello Friends ,

The Gumball Pantera is getting ready for Its cosmetic body restoration. I
will try and document all for everyone to view as the process begins.

This weekend I am having the engine and ZF removed for easy access to the
engine compartment.I am going to remove the fuel tank as well so that we can
 clean and restore the fuel tank while the car is in the shop.

Question for the group:

When we pull the engine/zf should I rest it on top of 4x4's to protect the
oil pan? I am open for suggestions on what to do with the engine once it is
 pulled out . What kind of apparatus is used to place the engine on when it
 is pulled from the car ?

Hope to hear comments soon.

Regards,
Robert