[DeTomaso] Factory Gr4/Gr5 race Pantera for sale

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:56:05 EDT 2009

SuperTraps have been the present in all the tail light meltings I've seen.  I've seen real hot lenses with other exhaust

designs but never meltings.  While you always get some turbulent swirling air behind a Pantera, when you direct the

exhaust parallel to the body instead of straight out the back it obviously warns things up a bit...and their fugly.
Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa