[DeTomaso] Pantera A/C compressor bracket

KJETIL FINNE kjetfinn at online.no
Mon Nov 30 18:59:57 EST 2009

Julian

My engine is a 4,6 mod engine.
I am using the Meziere unit which is made as an replacement for the internal mechanical pump in the Modular engine. My guess is from looking at the Meziere pumps that this unit is very simular to what they use in the external pump housings, all of which are rated at 55 gallons.
The big advantage is how easy it is to purge the air from the system. No need
to start the engine. Fill the water/ coolant and start the pump.
No cooling problem idling, at the highway, or at the track so far.

Kjetil