[DeTomaso] 335 -35-17 Tires

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:41:50 EST 2009

Michelin Pilot Sport PS2, Pirelli P Zero and Kumho Ecsta XS are all available in a 335/35/17 format. Like Mike said the choice may be dictated by your fronts sizing if you want matching tread patterns.

The Pilot Sports seem to be have been the tire of choice for most, I really haven't heard any negative feedback on them, so why change what works if "they have served well for several years". None of the tire choices will overcome your right foot tendencies...

I have heard good things about the recent addition of Kumho Ecsta XS which are half the price of the other options ($204 ea. at Tirerack for 335's), so could make your right foot tendencies less prone to shock your right back pocket. They have a 'W' speed rating (168 mph) vs. the 'Y' rating of the Pilot Sport (186 mph), but how fast do you want to go?

Julian