[DeTomaso] Pantera A/C compressor bracket

KJETIL FINNE kjetfinn at online.no
Mon Nov 30 18:15:53 EST 2009

The Davies Craig EWP 80 is only listed for engines upto 3 litres on the Davies Craig website.
The EWP 110 is the one listed for V8's. I have been using a EWP 110 in conjuction with the mecahnical pump before I switched to the Meziere 55gallon pump.
My engine was dynoed at 500HP before switching to ball bearing turbo's. Now it s probably closer to 700hp. No problem with cooling anymore.

Kjetil