[DeTomaso] Powder Coating vs paint? Re: Trivia on Side Marker lights

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 17:56:09 EST 2009

I went with SEM #39143 Trim Black Its a satin black. Two coats of there black premier two coats of the trim black. Did all the Chrome stuff, window frames, side marker lights, and the DeTomaso, Pantera on the back. It has lasted well over 4 years. Easy to touch up if you get a ding! (and you will) I'm sure SEM makes Gloss black also if that's what your after?
Hell...each to there own!

Rattle Can It
Good Luck
Curt