[DeTomaso] NPC -  Help, anyone know who'd stock weird lug bolts?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 14:40:10 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/30/09 11:32:58 AM, davel at emspace.com writes:

> I need 5 - 12mm, long shank,19mm head, chrome bolts.
> They came from a Dunlop 15 x 7 bolt-on wire wheels.
> Somewhere there should be "the lug shop"??

Quite a few of the larger tire stores stock bucketfuls of various lug nuts
and bolts. Try calling one of your local shops first. Then it may be time to
look on a BMW website. And if all else fails and you can find the right
thread but the wrong cone-angle, the seating angle can be recut on a lathe-
especially if the piece is stainless steel where no rust from the recut will
happen. Good luck- J DeRyke