[DeTomaso] NARVA Relays

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Nov 30 09:51:52 EST 2009

I found the descriptions odd as well.  In the PDF I linked to, it
mentions the relay being 15 amp, but comes with either a 15A or a 25A
fuse depending on the part number.  I don't know if it's a mistake in
description on their part.  I would certainly think a 15A relay should
be protected by a 15A fuse, not a 25A.

Asa Jay
<likes the look of the NARVA better anyway>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1971 Mach I Mustang  [ASA JAY]