[DeTomaso] NPC: Help planning Italian Car Themed Dinner Menu

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 20:02:26 EST 2009

Panteras Northwest is in the early planning stages for a dinner hosted by
one of our favorite Italian restaurants with a menu developed from some of
the best restaurants in the Italian cities where our favorite cars are
produces (or, sadly, were produced(.

Working with chef/owner Paul Raftis of Paolo's Italian, we want to put a
menu together for a special Sunday next June that will be a tribute to the
Italian automobile, and food from the towns where the originate: Modena (De
Tomaso and Maserati), Maranello (Ferrari), Sant'Agata (Lamborghini) and
Milan (Alfa Romeo).  The menu will be a special one for the day, and anyone
with an Italian car or bike will be welcomed with preferred parking.

I've identified one restaurant in Maranello, Ristorante Montana, which is
right off the Fiorano test track, and will pull up Google translator to see
if their site has a menu.

What I would like is if any of you out there in Pantera land could
recommend/suggest any of the restaurants in any of the cities listed above
that I might search websites for and see if I can glean from their menu for
our special day.

Any help or suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest