[DeTomaso] Pantera - metal shelving shelves info

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 29 00:55:41 EST 2009

Try painting them with Shellac, a couple of heave coats.
My Grandfather was a house painter and played music on the weekends. He played the drums. His drum cases where made of heavy pressed cardboard with riveted rounded metal corners. He would paint them with Shellac. It made them water proof. (not sure about gas and oil?) I still have them! Over 50 years old.

Your mileage may vary!...Just a thought.
Curt