[DeTomaso] Pantera - metal shelving shelves info

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:37:19 EST 2009

And in the current climate with warehouses closing you can find commercial shelving available for pennies on the dollar. Check your local auction listings.

I had a particle board shelf at our last place and it blew apart once the humidity got to it, mind you that was a pretty extreme environment for anything - Colombia.

Julian