[DeTomaso] scissor/mid-rise lifts

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:45:56 EST 2009

Yeah, I just bought a bunch of metal shelves at Lowe's (almost half price on sale), and the box says "Made in America," and I was so proud of myself.  I thought, after I put them together, that I would send the company a letter saying that I was glad to be able to buy "American!"  I hope that they are truly, Made in America.    ---Bill L