[DeTomaso] Pantera A/C compressor bracket

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 20:49:02 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/27/09 3:39:17 PM, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Yes, it would be good to know/document what brand pump and what went
> wrong. I know people will argue that that there are far fewer electric pumps on
> Pantera's out there, but I heard of many a mechanical water pump failing
> and that's the first electric.

Quite possibly, the key in the electric pump 'failure' was travelling in
no-speed-limit Germany? At low speeds doodling around town, lots of things
cooling-wise are possible but take the car out on a high-speed, high rpm run
over hours at a time, and some mods maybe won't look so good. More details?
Cheers- J Deryke