[DeTomaso] Pantera A/C compressor bracket

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Fri Nov 27 16:30:20 EST 2009

Does anyone know where one can get shorter waterpump bearings?

I've been thinking about the possibility to drasticly shorten a pump
so that one  can eliminate the hump.

I tried mailing Edelbrock, but they don't do support over email and I
haven't mustered the energy to call them.

Cheers,
Thomas