[DeTomaso] scissor/mid-rise lifts-addendum

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Fri Nov 27 03:24:14 EST 2009

First off guys thank you for helpful replies and insight.
I was sent an email after signing up for "special pricing" at this place, American Automotive Equipment.

http://tinyurl.com/yfd8b66

Any opines on this deal?
This lift appears to be of equal quality as the rest of them and it has a slightly longer footprint(100"x40") which is the same as the HarborFreight model, but larger than some(80"x40").
Longer equals increased lift hight with scissor jacks. I can go up 45" in my garage so why not.
I'll give em all a call tomorrow to see what the bottom line is on the two.
I've wanted one of these for ahwhile and will go a long way in getting work done on the car which is like 30+years overdue, (suspension rebuild for starters).
I'm tired of doing the floor jack stand thing and will not miss slithering on my back on cold concrete with crap falling on my face one bit.
If this helps motivate me by making the work easier, than more work should get done and done right. This will help alot in the first step in getting the car closer to track ready for Reno.

Yawwwwwnnnnnn(excuse me), punkin' pie anyone?
Matt
3584