[DeTomaso] Crane is back... well... at least in Australia...

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:29:16 EST 2009

 See: http://www.cranecams.com.au/index.html

But... and there is always a big butt...

I thought that this was interesting quote when you read down the page...

"Crane Technologies Pty. Ltd has now merged with its sister company, Holley
Performance System Distributors Pty. Ltd., to form a brand-new company
dedicated to providing the best quality Automotive Performance Parts -
Automotive Performance Distributors Pty. Ltd."

I wonder if this is a precursor to news in the US????

--
Best regards,
-dt