[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: L versus pre L

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 19:09:35 EST 2009

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, richard bosch <theemonkey at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: richard bosch <theemonkey at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] L versus pre L
To: detomaso at realbig.com, MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 3:59 PM

Yep,i totally forgot you and i had talked one evening after a PCNC meeting about this exact subject!My problem is i was thinking that all the updates were linear in time frame and serial number.You would think in 12 years of ownership of my P car i would no better by now.
I vote we get rid of the L and PRE L labels as they dont appear to really mean anything.I know they wont go away since they are already in the Detomaso lexicon,but i could hope to help clear up this confusion.Heck i dont even remember which name is right.Detomaso or De Tomaso or De tomaso.
All i know is the Pantera is an awesome car once suitably modified.......with a wing!
Just messing with you Mike.
On the wing front,Ron said he would help me with mold of the rear spoiler,so i might be taking the
 delta wing off.There was a brief discussion as well of making a mold of my Revson spoiler in both flared and unflared car versions.