[DeTomaso] Pantera content - dual disc clutches

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 02:54:40 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/22/09 23 02 58, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> Forrest, the only one I know of that might fit, and work in a Pantera, is
> Dennis Quella's and it might not be available any more; good luck with his
> web site!

Actually, "Dennis Quella's" clutch is made by McLeod, and is an
off-the-shelf product.   It's available from any McLeod dealer, but since Dennis
doesn't charge any more than anybody else, I'd just buy it from him--supporting
those who support us. :>)

Mike (who wishes Dennis would fix his lame-o website too!)