[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 64, Issue 22-Jon Long

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:00:41 EST 2009

The L model cars can have the Pre-L dash.

The L model started in 8/72 with car 4269.

Chuck

Jon Long was at the toys for tots show yesterday
in San Jose... He is still up on the hill and has
his orange Pantera, Racing falcon cars and others

We had 5 Panteras at a great show for a good cause
Bring one or more unwrapped toy as your entry fee
Pancake breakfeast, raffles and as one of the Viper (Fiat)
guy said a lot of Chevys... not sure if I have seen that many
shoeboxes 55-57 Chevy's all in a row

So back to Jon.. he was saying that his car was an L-model
even though the dash was pre-L... another member stated
that it was not truely called an L model until they made all the  updates

So what is the real deal (just to let you know I really don't care)
but the two discussing the topic were standing hard on their side of the
fence
and if we want to talk about things that people feel different about lets
make
it a Pantera content

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera