[DeTomaso] Mike Thomas, can't reach you

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 22 12:11:05 EST 2009

I can get your direct emails, but anything I reply to directly sits in a
queue for a few days and then gets returned with the following:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at <my ISP>.

<mbefthomas at comcast.net>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

It's becoming frustrating, this didn't start until recently.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA