[DeTomaso] Rim Tire width

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 22 10:15:20 EST 2009

I saw something on Hot Rod Tv that I thought would be helpful to anyone
trying to do their own wheel tire measurements.
What they did is take a piece of plywood and make the tire and wheel in
cross section.  Then you place it on the axle hub.
You can spin the cross section and turn the front wheel to look for
clearance problems and travel.
You can also modify the wood for diferent offsets or tire size.

Any woody's out there that want to build the list a template of the diferent
combos so we can pass them around for use?
Rich