[DeTomaso] Anyone Know John Long? (SF Bay Area)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 13:35:44 EST 2009

Quite a character and vocal, (in an endearing way) I had the pleasure of meeting John at the Virginia City Hillclimb where indeed he was running a GT350 Mustang and doing quite well. I was wearing my De Tomaso baseball cap and we got talking, he and a guy running another Mustang with him were both 'Panterista' of the past.

Julian