[DeTomaso] Anyone Know John Long? (SF Bay Area)

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 13:23:42 EST 2009

I was taking a car in to get serviced at the Acura dealership in Los Gatos and had my Pantera shirt on.  The Service guy asks if I own one and we talked a bit.  He asks if I knew a John Long that lives in the Santa Cruz area,
off of Loma Prieta Ave near Summit Rd.  Apparently he has raced
Panteras and is racing a GT 350 now.  It sounded like he used to work
on Panteras in the bay area as well.

Anyone have a history?  He is not in the POCA directory, so perhaps a potential "new" member...

thanks!
brent