[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 14:06:44 EST 2009

Dear Dennis,

You wrote:
---- Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
>Well maybe not all but as Peter pointed out who is in the business the pressure to write those loans and make allot of money was strong...not saying it was right it just is what it is....as someone said earlier there were controls in place.....just no one in the justice department to enforce them. Oh yea there was one guy but wasn't he spending the money on hookers? ;-)

$$$$$$ That reminds me of an anecdote about George Raft, a successful actor from years ago, who fell on hard times. He was asked by a reporter how he had come to burn through ten million dollars and he answered:

"I spent it on women, horses and gambling. The rest I wasted on foolish things."

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles