[DeTomaso] - WHEELS

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 20 12:34:21 EST 2009

Bill,

I think you've found your wheel.  It should look great with your chosen
color.

Sorry - I can't help you with offset.  There have been numerous posts on the
subject in the past.  I didn't pay attention to them because I had narrowed
my choices to 2 brands, both of which had already been sized for Panteras.

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but you're welcome to try my wheels on
your car once it is painted.  That is, if you're still undecided on wheels.
I have a spare set of Campy's I can use, plus once Sean finishes with your
car, I want him to start on mine.  I haven't mentioned it to him yet,
though.  Hopefully he has the time.

Will.