[DeTomaso] Pantera content - dual disc clutches

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 12:18:49 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/19/09 18 05 34, oldwheel at mts.net writes:

> Maybe you're right Mike.
>
>  Please tell me who offers a twin-disc street clutch with two diaphragm
> options. Maybe one of them has a sprung disc center too?
>
>  I'd like to go to the website and have a look at them anyway.

All those options I was listing were from just ONE of the clutch
manufacturers--McLeod.

Here are the standard replacement options they list (including both
three-finger and diaphraghm pressure plates, in various levels).

http://www.mcleodind.com/application_guide_pgs/psgr_car_17.html

Here are the twin-disc street clutches (Pantera is at the bottom of the
page)

http://www.mcleodind.com/application_guide_pgs/STREET_TWINS_ford.html

Those are about the only ones you'd consider for street use.   They can
also custom-make tiny multi-disc race clutches too.