[DeTomaso] Mostly Pantera content

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 10:15:03 EST 2009

All,

Nope, I'm not going to take Curt's bait.

We can thrash this for weeks and neither side will benefit with any
new insight.

As for me, I'm ready to move back to Pantera topics.

So..........

I spent yesterday polishing a bunch of Group 4 tail light lenses.
Carello and Altissimo. I'll be posting some complete left/right
assemblies on eBay in the next week or so.  Restored and NOS. If you
want to buy direct, contact me. You can view my tail light restoration
album at the POCA website here:

And I bead blasted a rare-unobtainium original rear license plate
light. Did you know that under that black paint, there is a solid
brass stamping? Looks kind of nice in glass-bead finish. It too will
be for sale to the highest bidder, on or off eBay.

I also have received, just in the last two weeks, not one but TWO NOS
ignition switch electrical units - the part that screws onto the back
with the key spring-back function and the wiring. Some folks just
don't know what they have, but I did.  :-) These too are offered for
sale.

I had hoped to already be installing my new Quella-designed, Ron Davis-
built triple-pass replacement aluminum radiator, but that pesky CHP
with the instant-on radar has managed to deplete my Pantera Fund by
almost $500, (83 in a 55) and I still have to pay the traffic school
cost.  That is the last time I go out for a spirited drive on Labor
Day weekend. :-(

So, if you still have money, from that million dollar bonus, the
cashing-out of your 401K, the short sale of your house or something
left over from your unemployment check, I'm open for offers on the
above items.

Larry

P.S. - I've only worked four months out of the last twelve, but I'm
still damn proud to be living in The United States of America. How
about you?