[DeTomaso] Pantera content - dual disc clutches

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 20 08:29:56 EST 2009

In that case, I'm very happy with my Centerforce dual-friction diaphragm.

I have a long-throw slave, and the clutch pedal, while heavier than a Honda,
is easily managed by a girly-man.

One negative is it hits the plastic clutch inspection cover.  The cover
could probably be modified - i.e. ground down, to avoid the interference.

Another note is it slips a little until it is broken in - i.e. bedded.  Once
it is worn-in, it holds really well.

I have posted the PN before.  I can't find it right now.