[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 19 23:20:35 EST 2009

And once again....we as adults should know that the older we get, the less
of our investments should be in equities and more in guaranteed savings (
less volatility). Basic investing concepts (and I know next to nothing about
investments)
Everyone will forget what just happened in the last year in just a short
time. Live and learn just doesn't apply to most.
I have most of my money in high risk equities. I have no one to blame but
myself if things tank (again). I should also know by now that if I use my
credit card to buy my GR4 rims, that I should expect to have to pay it back
(at 19%), whether I have a job in 6 months or not. Or should I blame someone
for leading me in the wrong direction or explaining the fine print to me?
Will