[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:33:29 EST 2009

I think this thread has finally gotten around to the truth.  All (90%) of the politicians are crooks.  As long as they have "us" bickering: Dems v/s Reps - they can do what they want to:  Salary raises; perks; money, trips, etc. from Lobbys; etc.
"WE" need to say that we have had enough, and pass really strict laws controlling the old greed adage: "Follow the money!"  I personally think that any type of gain from Lobbyists should be eliminated.  Then maybe policy makers would have the people's interest first.
---Bill Lewis