[DeTomaso] Pantera content - dual disc clutches

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 19:16:49 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/19/09 13 44 34, oldwheel at mts.net writes:

> Thanks Ken
> The only "street twin" clutches for 351C that I could find with diapragm
> springs had solid center (unsprung) discs. I'm not sure these are really
> suitable for true street use?
> I also wonder about them fitting inside our bell housing.

Although I didn't quite understand how these clutches worked (as evidenced
by my last post on the subject, and I am now edjumacated, thanks!), I know
for a fact that the McLeod twin disc unit bolts right into a Pantera with no
modifications necessary.   Dennis Quella is a McLeod dealer and he offers
this setup.