[DeTomaso] Very little Pantera content

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 19 11:23:21 EST 2009

EVERY politicians response to any type of question of fault is to blame the
other party. Same crooked crap from both sides. Same sh$t happens here and
everywhere else in the world. No accountability. No balls. Filthy lying
bastards. The whole lot of them
We need to change the subject line from very little to none.
Will