[DeTomaso] A good price on Jomar 351C stud girdles

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 15:13:52 EST 2009

FWIW- due to the compound angles of the valves in 351-C heads, stud girdles
that fit a Cleveland are not common and are usually expensive, and IMHO a
stud-girdle is a valuable accessory for any Cleveland that occasionally sees
higher revs. They are insurance items, not speed or power-parts. I'm aware
of only two mfgrs of such things for 351-Cs, so this might be a really good
idea. I've had a stud girdle on our engine for decades and am well satisfied
with it. Thanks, Ken- J Deryke