[DeTomaso] Headlight Bucket Wiring Grommet

David_Bell at oxy.com David_Bell at oxy.com
Tue Nov 17 14:54:37 EST 2009

I'm in the middle of installing a Kirk Evans quad headlight kit.  After removing the headlight bucket I noticed that the big thick rubber grommets that secure the headlight wiring as it passes through the back of the bucket are pretty much disintegrated.  I remember that I had to goop them up with RTV the last time the headlights were out just to keep them from falling out of the hole.  So it's a good time to replace them with new grommets.

Do any of the Pantera vendors sell these things?  If not, where might I find something similar that would work.

Dave Bell