[DeTomaso] Rules Clarification for for One Mile Shoot Out & Bonneville 100

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 21:58:38 EST 2009

Guys,

See Mike Borders (MKM Racing)comments below on One Mile Shoot-Out Tech Rules.

Sounds like Tech Rules should be up on MKM race site within a couple weeks <www.openroadracing.com> and the One Mile Shoot-Out rules at the airport will allow most of you to run up to 165+ MPH with few mods.

Looking forward to seeing some of you come out to support Mike and the return of MKM Racing's two events.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com