[DeTomaso] Pulling dash1

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 16 13:39:04 EST 2009

We are doing a dash 1 to dash2 swap today. I already found the dash2 shift shaft is not splinned like my dash 1. Hopefully I can just swap shafts. Looks like it is held in place with 2 set screws accesablbe through holes in the bottom of the shift cover. I have the correct clutch disc 1 1/16 for the dash2. What about pilot bushings?  Any diff? My Ceterforce setup with flywheel only has 3000 miles, I'm only changing the disc. Thoughts welcome.  Bill 1362