[DeTomaso] Goose Radio Block Off Plate Needed

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Nov 16 02:38:33 EST 2009

All,
I am now in search of another odd part for a Mangusta. The radio block off plate that may have come on some cars that were not equipped with radios.

I have an old (not very good!) picture of one in a car, and the only thing I can say about it, is that it is similar to the ones used in the Pantera, only it is mounted horizontally instead of vertically.

There appears to be a horizontal "line" in the middle of the piece, and an emblem of unknown type (Isis??) towards the RH side. Cannot make it out in my picture.

It would measure about 2-2.5" by about 7-8" and is about 3/8" thick, made of cast aluminum.

I would like to buy/beg/borrow one to copy and use as a pattern to make a cover to place over a more modern DIN mount type radio.

Please email me back if you know of or have one that I may use to cast a mold from.

Thanks in advance!
Steve