[DeTomaso] Fwd: .Cell Phone Numbers go Public this month

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:10:42 EST 2009

Sorry if this information is inaccurate. I just passed the message along.
Like the disclaimers often seen on  network broadcasts. "the views expressed
are those of the sender and do not neccesarily reflect the views of this
network (me). I have had a cell phone sine 1990 and at various times over
the years depending I suppose on the prefix of my telephone number I have
received numerous unsolicited telemarketing calls of different kinds (on my
cell phone). I have registered my families home telephone number  with the
"Do not call registry" ever since the laws concerning telemarketing were
first changed and over the years I have continued to receive telemarketing
calls from different entities. I don't think we will ever escape completely
from these unwanted intrusions into our personal lives. Now that cell phone
costs have become much more reasonable and in many cases there would no
longer be a charge to the call recipient , back in the 90's when my cell
phone was used exclusively for business and my monthly bill was in excess of
$500.00, getting a call from a telemarketer and being charged for the
intrusion was really adding insult to injury.
Boyd