[DeTomaso] Anyone have a junk bell housing?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:42:49 EST 2009

Ken, what about using a good bell housing to make a casting of a fiberglass
one ( your friend / client  with the fiberglass business) you could use the
casting to make a cutaway to use for your purpose. I have a spare ZF - 2
with a bell housing but it is not junk and  am not interested in cutting it
up. I would let you use it for the purpose of making a mock up casting . It
might even be something that would have some commercial value for guys
building a new motor /clutch set up. Let me know what you think.

Hugh