[DeTomaso] Evan"s Cat Eyes Template Needed!!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Nov 14 12:55:04 EST 2009

You might try contacting Kirk directly.  He may be checking emails on
the weekend, you never know.  Or just call him, he's usually answers.

I won a camber lock kit at the Fun Rally one year.  I was pretty  new to
the Pantera at that time.  It didn't come with the instructions.  I
phoned Pantera Performance and they faxed or emailed a copy to me
straight away.

I don't see why Kirk would be any different.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA