[DeTomaso] Hawks Racing

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:34:53 EST 2009

What a conundrum!  Do you go to Wal-Mart and buy a shirt for  $5.00, made in China (which put the thousands of textile workers in America out of jobs), or go to some buy-American shop and pay $15.00!!!!
And, the same goes for every other product that we buy from China - but the real Catch 22 is that we are sending boucou USA dollars to them, then they loan them back to us.  Then what happens when they call the notes due.
I fear for America in 50-75 years.  Greed goeth before a fall!  We are spending our  future generation's lives.